- Rogue is the first Nissan with Google built-in1, a class-exclusive2 feature, including Google Maps, Google Assistant and more on Google Play (SL, Platinum grades)
- Fresh look for Rogue includes new, bolder front and rear fascia design
- Extended three-year trial of NissanConnect® Services3 – up from six months
MISSISSAUGA, Ont. - Nissan continues to enhance its best-selling crossover and reinforce the company's commitment to bringing the latest technology to its most popular vehicles. The 2024 Nissan Rogue receives a bold exterior refresh and significant available technology upgrades to make every trip more convenient and better connected. Building on its strong core of family-friendly design, flexible storage space and an efficient turbocharged powertrain, the 2024 Rogue becomes even more attractive.
The 2024 Nissan Rogue goes on sale at Canadian dealerships in early 2024, with full pricing to be announced at a later date.
The first Nissan to come with Google built-in
With class-exclusive Google built-in, the Rogue SL and Platinum take the next step in bringing always-on connectivity to the vehicle Using a 12.3-inch HD colour touchscreen, the new infotainment system seamlessly integrates well-known Google apps – including Google, Google Maps and more on Google Play – right into Rogue's dashboard.
With Google built-in integrated directly into the vehicle, all these features can be used without pairing or plugging in a phone. They also allow a more seamless use of existing Google Account information: for instance, addresses or points-of-interest saved on the Google Maps website or mobile app (when signed in) can easily be selected in Rogue's touchscreen for use as a destination.
Users will be able to talk to Google to navigate to their next destination, easily call, text a friend, or listen to music.
iPhone users will still be able to use standard Apple CarPlay® (wired on S/SV, wireless on SL/Platinum), while AndroidTM users can also elect to use Android Auto™ (wired on S/SV, wireless on SL/Platinum) – ensuring drivers can always choose the connectivity functions they're most comfortable using.
Rogue S and SV offer the intuitive connectivity of an 8-inch touchscreen infotainment system with standard Apple CarPlay and Android Auto™, with AM/FM and SiriusXM®4.
Sleek, freshened design
Rogue's makeover further streamlines the crossover's appealing design, with new front and rear fascias, a new version of Nissan's V-motion grille, new inner taillights and satin-finish exterior badges. Rogue SV features a new 18-inch alloy wheel design. New colours and textures for the door panels, seats, centre console and passenger-side dashboard trim freshen the cabin's appearance. Bringing more value to the well-equipped model, a wireless device charging pad, a 12.3-inch infotainment touchscreen and a 12.3-inch digital instrument cluster are newly standard on SL grade.
Designers also further enhanced the premium look and feel of Rogue Platinum. Gloss-black fender, lower exterior and front fascia trim pieces, plus a new 19-inch wheel design, lend Rogue a more premium exterior appearance, while the new available Chestnut brown leather upholstery has a richer, darker colour.
A flattering new colour palette includes a striking Everest White Pearl, Deep Ocean Blue Pearl, Baja Storm and several two-tone configurations with a black roof.
Rogue SL, Platinum elevate entertainment
Rogue SL and Platinum grades also feature several additional advanced technologies:
- Amazon Alexa® Built-in5 helps customers simplify and organize their lives. Alexa can play music, place calls, listen to audiobooks, control smart home devices, and more, with just voice commands. Both systems work hand-in-hand to provide a seamless, tailored user experience, whether during a daily commute or weekend trip.
- Hybrid Radio uses data to supplement standard FM radio signals, so drivers can continue listening to their favourite local radio station even outside its signal area, or in areas with degraded reception such as parking garages. It displays song lyrics and album art.
- SiriusXM's newest and most advanced audio entertainment platform: SiriusXM with 360L. SiriusXM with 360L combines satellite and streaming delivery to offer more channels, Pandora Stations and a more personalized listening experience, thousands of hours of on-demand content and more.
Accessible charging and enhanced telematics
Two front USB Type-C ports are standard on Rogue S, with SV and higher adding two charge-only ports on the rear of the centre console. Rogue is the first Nissan in Canada to exclusively feature USB Type-C ports, helping enable faster charging. Rogue SL and Platinum offer further charging flexibility with a standard wireless device charging pad mounted ahead of the shifter and cupholders.
For 2024, available NissanConnect® Services2 now includes a three-year free trial (up from a six-month trial previously). The telematics feature is standard on SV grade and higher, and works with the MyNISSAN smartphone app. On equipped vehicles, features include remote door lock/unlock, remote engine start/stop6, vehicle health report and emergency calling.
Launching with Rogue, an enhanced version of the MyNISSAN app adds the ability for drivers to set climate control, heated seat and heated steering wheel (if equipped) settings when using remote start. Vehicle owners can also create additional profiles in the app for other vehicle users to access MyNISSAN functions.
Reassurance of safety technology and drive assistance
Rogue's commitment to driver peace of mind begins with standard Nissan Safety Shield® 3607 on all grades. It includes Automatic Emergency Braking with Pedestrian Detection, Blind Spot Warning, Rear Cross Traffic Alert, Lane Departure Warning, High Beam Assist and Rear Automatic Braking.
Rogue SV features ProPILOT Assist8, combining Intelligent Cruise Control with Steering Assist for more confident highway driving. The system uses a forward-facing camera, forward-facing radar and other sensors to help keep Rogue centered within its lane. In stop-and-go traffic, ProPILOT Assist can even bring the vehicle down to a complete stop and hold it in place until traffic moves again.
Rogue SL and Platinum feature ProPILOT Assist with Navi-Link8, which uses data from the vehicle's navigation system to help proactively adjust Rogue's speed ahead of curves and freeway exits, based on data about the vehicle's planned route.
Advanced, efficient turbo engine
Delivering an impressive balance of performance and fuel efficiency, the 2024 Nissan Rogue S trim adds a standard 1.5-liter Variable Compression Turbo (VC-Turbo) engine paired with a smooth, responsive Xtronic CVT.
The VC-Turbo engine continuously adjusts its compression ratio to seamlessly optimize power or efficiency, depending on driver demand. The engine is rated for 201 horsepower and 225 lb-ft of torque. Standard Idle Stop/Start shuts off the engine when the vehicle is stationary to help save fuel.
Flexible, functional storage
The 2024 Nissan Rogue easily accommodates everyday life with ample cargo space and thoughtful storage solutions. A pass-through storage space below the centre console, for instance, is ideal for stashing smaller items, while the centre console's "butterfly-style" lid opening makes it easier to pass items between the first and second rows.
The second row of seats has a 60/40 split-fold and recline function, allowing owners to optimize for passenger or cargo space as needed. Up to 1,033L of cargo space behind the second row accommodates luggage and belongings, with space expanding to as much as 2,098L with the second row folded9. Access to the cargo area is simplified thanks to the available power liftgate on SV trims with a motion-activated power liftgate optional on SL and Platinum grades.
The available Divide-N-Hide® system provides hidden and secure storage for small items below the trunk floor, while also allowing owners to select between a fully flat load floor or a lower floor position for increased load height. And Rogue's cargo area even has a molded-in space on the inner right side (behind the wheel arch) to securely hold items like grocery bags or a bottle of windshield wash.
The 2024 Nissan Rogue lineup consists of four feature-packed grades – S, SV, SL and Platinum – with all-wheel drive being the standard. For full details on the features included on each grade level, see the full specification sheet.
For more information about our products, services and commitment to sustainable mobility, visit nissan.ca. You can also follow us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn and see all our latest videos on YouTube.
- Google, Android, Google Play, Google Maps and other marks are trademarks of Google LLC. Wireless use of Android Auto requires a compatible Android 11.0+ phone and compatible active data plan. Check g.co/androidauto/requirements for compatibility. Use feature only when safe and legal. Subscription service required. Subject to third party service availability.
- Not equipped on all vehicles. Desroiser segmentation EXCLUDES hybrids and electric vehicles. Comparison based on 2024 Nissan Rogue vs. latest non-EV in-market competitors in Compact SUV Segment. Activation of NissanConnect Services SELECT package and connectivity service required. Driving is serious business and requires your full attention. Only use features when safe and legal to do so. Never program while driving. App subscriptions may be required. Data rates may apply. Subject to third party service availability. Google, Google Play and Google Maps are trademarks of Google LLC.
- Feature availability is dependent on vehicle model, trim level, packaging and options. Compatible connected device may be required and feature availability may be dependent on device's capability. Refer to connected device's Owner's Manual for details. Late availability for some features. Driving is serious business and requires your full attention. Only use features and connected devices when safe and legal to do so. Some features, including automatic crash notification and SOS, are dependent upon the telematics device being in operative condition, its ability to connect to a wireless network, compatible wireless network availability, navigation map data and GPS satellite signal receptions, the absence of which can limit or prevent the ability to reach Customer Care or receive support. GPS mapping may not be detailed in all areas or reflect current road status. Never program GPS while driving. Only use Remote Engine Start and Remote Horn features in accordance with any laws, rules or ordinances in effect in your vehicle's location. Some services and features are provided by independent companies not within Nissan's control. Should service provider terminate or restrict service or features, service or features may be suspended or terminated without notice or with no liability to Nissan or its partners or agents. Services and features may require compatible cellular network provided by independent companies not within Nissan or its partners' or agents' control. Cellular network signal strength may vary and may not be available in all areas or at all times. Services and features may not function if cellular network is unavailable, restricted, or terminated. Nissan and its partners or agents are not responsible for associated costs or other third party changes that may be required for continued operation due to cellular network unavailability, restriction, or termination (including equipment replacements/upgrades, if available, or roaming charges on alternative networks). Technology is evolving, and changes by independent companies are not within Nissan's or its partners' or agents' control. Enrollment, owner consent, personal identification number (PIN), and subscription agreement may be required to receive full suite of features and services. Trial periods (if applicable) begin on the date of vehicle purchase or lease of a new Nissan. Trial periods may be subject to change at any time and may be subject to early termination without notice. Required subscriptions may be sold separately for each available feature or service after trial period ends, and may continue until you call service provider to cancel. Installation costs, one-time activation fee, other fees and taxes may apply. Fees and programming subject to change. Feature may be subject to age restrictions in some areas. Subscriptions governed by service provider's subscription agreement, terms and conditions and privacy statements available at service provider's website. Text rates or data usage may apply. The Nissan names, logos and slogans are trademarks owned by or licensed to Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. or its North American subsidiaries. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners. For important safety information, system limitations, and additional operating and feature information, see Dealer or Owner's Manual
- XM® and SiriusXM® Satellite Radio is available in the 10 Canadian provinces and the 48 contiguous United States. Subscription sold separately after trial period. All subscriptions subject to customer agreement at siriusxm.ca/terms. All fees and programming subject to change. ©2023 Sirius XM Canada Inc. The Sirius,® XM,® and SiriusXM® names and all related marks and logos are trademarks of Sirius XM Radio Inc. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
- Feature availability varies by vehicle model year, model, trim level, packaging and options. Connectivity service may be required. Alexa is Amazon's cloud-based voice service. Subject to third party service availability. Amazon, Alexa, Echo, and all related marks are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.
- Remote Engine Start System to be used only in accordance with laws or rules in effect in your vehicle's location.
- Nissan Safety Shield technologies can't prevent all collisions or warn in all situations. See Owner's Manual for important safety information.
- ProPILOT Assist and ProPILOT Assist with Navi-link cannot prevent collisions. It is the driver's responsibility to be in control of the vehicle at all times. Always monitor traffic conditions and keep both hands on the steering wheel. System operates only when lane markings are detected. Does not function in all weather, traffic and road conditions. System has limited control capability and the driver may need to steer, brake or accelerate at any time to maintain safety. See Owner's Manual for safety information.
- Cargo and load capacity limited by weight and distribution. Always secure cargo. Heavy loading of the vehicle with cargo, especially on the roof, will affect the handling and stability of the vehicle.