Andrew Harkness is Director of Dealer Network Development & Customer Quality at Nissan Canada Inc., a role he was appointed to in September of 2022.
In this role, Harkness reports to Steve Milette, President of Nissan Canada Inc., and is responsible for leading the development of the dealer network for Nissan Canada as well as leading the development and implementation of the customer quality process, customer experience and product training across the network.
Prior to his current role, Harkness was Director of Aftersales and Quality Assurance at Nissan Canada Inc. Harkness' tenure at Nissan Canada started in 2011 as dealer operations manager, after which he undertook progressive roles in sales operations. He also undertook roles such as Senior Manager, Chief Marketing Management for the truck and full-size SUV portfolio, as well as Regional General Manager for Nissan Canada's Central Region.
Fully bilingual, Harkness holds a bachelor of commerce in marketing management from HEC Montréal.
Andrew Harkness can speak to the following topics:
- His career as a leader in the automotive industry
- Changing or current trends on automotive consumer behavior
- Retail renovations, notably NREDI 2, Nissan's global retail design standard which is rolling out steadily in Canada
- Enhancing the customer experience
- In-store apps and how technology has the capability to transform the automotive research and shopping experience