- Nissan Canada reiterates its commitment to CIAS
- ARIYA Surfwagon concept and NISMO Off Road Frontier V8 Concept bring inspiration and thrill to CIAS
Mississauga, Ont. – The Canadian International Auto Show (CIAS) returns to the Metro Toronto Convention Centre, Feb. 17-26, for the first time since 2019 and Nissan is pulling out an all-star display with its A to Z lineup, including:
- 2023 ARIYA, Nissan's most advanced production vehicle ever, with up to 490-kms of driving range. Nissan also shows creativity with the ARIYA Surfwagon concept, inspiring owners to customize their own electric vehicles for next-level excitement.
- 2023 Z, Nissan's iconic and most anticipated new sports car.
- 2023 Rogue, with its award-winning1 powerful variable compression turbo engine.
- 2023 Pathfinder Rock Creek, adventure-ready.
- 2023 Frontier mid-size pickup, returning to its rugged roots. Nissan also brings thrill with the NISMO Off Road Frontier V8 Concept.
- 2023 Sentra and the Sentra Cup car, the hero of Canada’s favourite racing series.
“We are excited to be back at the Canadian International Auto Show with a full lineup of new and reimagined vehicles,” said Ken Hearn, Marketing Director, Nissan Canada Inc. “From the all-electric ARIYA to the iconic Nissan Z and not to forget some favourites, including the Sentra, Rogue, Pathfinder, Frontier and more, our ‘A to Z’ lineup continues to tell the thrilling story of our brand and will be on full display at the show, ready for families, sport car lovers and EV enthusiasts alike.”
Getting creative with EVs
As Nissan continues to pursue accessible electric mobility for all, Nissan Canada will display the Nissan ARIYA Surfwagon concept, providing inspiration as to how car enthusiasm can thrive in a future of electric vehicles. The Nissan ARIYA Surfwagon concept combines retro design with modern technology, reimagining the all-new 2023 ARIYA all-electric crossover as a beach-style surf wagon, complete with a wood panel-style wrap and other accessories. Read more details on the Surfwagon concept.
NISMO Off Road Frontier V8 Concept
Nissan trucks have always inspired owners to personalize and customize their vehicles, and the latest Frontier midsize pickup is no exception. Showcased for the first time in Canada at CIAS, this modified Frontier features a range of new NISMO performance-focused accessories. The range of new parts includes NISMO Off Road Axis 18 x 9 inch wheels, prototype NISMO Off Road rock rails, a prototype NISMO Off Road front bumper, and more.
The NISMO Off Road Frontier V8 concept takes the midsize truck to a new level of performance, ready for Baja-style desert running. In addition to stirring truck enthusiasts' imagination about personalizing their own Frontier, the concept shows off a range of new NISMO Off Road accessory parts that will be available from Nissan dealerships soon, as well as some prototype NISMO Off Road parts that may be available in the future. See the NISMO Frontier V8 concept fact sheet for more details.
For more information on Nissan Canada’s participation at the Canadian International Auto Show, visit NissanNews.com.
- Wards 10 Best Engines & Propulsion Systems. The 2022 Rogue's 3-cylinder, VC-Turbo engine earned Nissan its third Wards 10 Best Engines & Propulsion Systems trophy. For more information, visit wardsauto.com.
About Nissan Canada Inc.
Nissan Canada Inc. (NCI) is the Canadian sales, marketing and distribution subsidiary of Nissan Motor Limited and Nissan North America, Inc. NCI was the first Japanese-based automaker to incorporate in Canada in 1965, and now directly employs 306 full-time staff across offices in Vancouver (BC), Mississauga (ON), and Kirkland (QC). There are 209 independent Nissan dealerships, including 86 that also act as Nissan Commercial Vehicles dealers, 124 electric vehicle-certified dealers, and 38 INFINITI retailers across Canada.
More information about Nissan in Canada and the complete line of Nissan and INFINITI vehicles can be found online at www.nissan.ca and www.INFINITI.ca.
About Nissan Motor Co., Ltd.
Nissan is a global full-line vehicle manufacturer that sells more than 60 models under the Nissan, INFINITI and Datsun brands. In fiscal year 2018, the company sold 5.52 million vehicles globally, generating revenue of 11.6 trillion yen. Nissan's global headquarters in Yokohama, Japan, manages operations in six regions: Asia & Oceania; Africa, the Middle East & India; China; Europe; Latin America; and North America. Nissan has partnered with French manufacturer Renault since 1999 and acquired a 34% stake in Mitsubishi Motors in 2016. The Renault-Nissan-Mitsubishi alliance sold 10.76 million vehicles combined in calendar year 2018.
For more information about our products, services and commitment to sustainable mobility, visit nissan.ca. You can also follow us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn and see all our latest videos on YouTube.