Ken Hearn is Director of Marketing at Nissan Canada Inc., a role he was appointed to in July of 2021.
In this role, Hearn reports to Steve Milette, President of NCI, and is responsible for growing and strengthening the brand's Marketing activities in Canada. This includes digital, customer relationship management, social sponsorships and events. Hearn also oversees the product planning, day-to-day market actions and intelligence on Nissan products and their competition.
Prior to his current role, Hearn was Director of Customer Quality and Dealer Network Development at Nissan Canada and before that General Manager, Eastern Region at Nissan Canada where he oversaw sales operations and performance for over 83 Nissan dealers in Ontario and Atlantic Canada. Hearn's career at Nissan Canada started in June 2013 as senior manager of Vehicle Operations. Hearn's professional background includes progressive positions at another automaker in a number of departments, including sales, marketing, product planning and dealer network development.
Hearn holds a Bachelor of Business Administration degree from Wilfrid Laurier University.
Ken Hearn can speak to the following topics:
- His career as a leader in the automotive industry
- Changing or current trends on automotive consumer behavior
- Being an innovator within the marketing & automotive categories
- 360 brand marketing strategy
- In-store apps, how technology has the capability to transform the automotive research and shopping experience
(Updated March 2022)
# # #